Modul I A - From strategy to ideas / Foresight, scenarios, trends
Modul I B - From strategy to ideas / Immersion, white Spots, insights
Modul II - From ideas to opportunities / Ideation, concepting, innovation culture
Modul III - From opportunities to market / Design, implementation, launch
You will …
- get an insight into how Agile Innovation Management really works
- find out how to develop market-relevant products from your ideas in a structured way
- learn from experienced Master Black Belts and Innovation Managers
- become part of an expert community that increases your learning curve
Beginners and experts who work in the field of innovation or who wish to learn the special skills required to implement innovation.
Basic experience in the fields of Innovation, Product Development or Market Expansion is helpful but not necessary.
Duration of the entire training
2 x 5 days
MODUL I A and B:
25. – 29. September 2017
|MODUL II and III:||6. – 10. November 2017|
€5,950 net* for the entire training.
*Includes catering but not travel and accommodation.
Information and registration
For further information or registration, please contact Niko Lampl.
Innovation Alliance c/o UMS GmbH & Co. KG
- From the strategy to the idea:
Basics and methods of trend analysis (mega, macro, micro)
Identification of trends, working out business opportunities
Working with scenarios
- From the idea to the ‘Opportunity’:
Development of concrete concept ideas, based on trends and scenarios
Prioritisation of the ideas into innovation cases and business opportunities, creative working, trend sketching, storytelling
- From the ‘Opportunity’ to the market:
Implementation of ideas using Design for Six Sigma + Lean Methods
- Group training and Ideation workshops
- Group work with real examples
- Business process simulations
- Training on your own project